Half-Day Kindergarten: $3,570
Full-Day Kindergarten: $5,950
1st – 12th Grade: $5,950
Part-Time Class: $1,190
Registration Fee: $200 prior to June 1st, $250 after June 1st
Athletic Fee: (Middle or High School Sports): $200
Band Fee: (High School) $150
Senior Graduation Fee: $150
High School Technology Fee (8th-12th): $100
While quality education is expensive by nature, we work hard to keep our costs as low as possible. TRCS offers various forms of financial aid:
Multi-Child Aid: To assist large families who cannot afford the full tuition, families may accept this aid. The first student pays full tuition, 2nd student 5%, 3rd student 10%, 4+ students 20%
Pastoral Aid: up to 40% for the children of full-time pastors or missionaries
Need-based Aid: Families may apply through the FAST system for need- based aid of up to 40%
- Tuition rates are annual and can be broken up into 10 equal monthly payments.
- A 3% discount will be given for prepaid yearly tuition only if the full amount is paid by August 15th.
- Payments are due on the 1st of each month.
- Payments received after the 15th of each month will be considered late and are subject to a late charge of $35.00.
- All returned checks will be assessed a $25.00 fee.
- A cash, money order, or credit card payment will be required for families with multiple returned checks.
- Students whose accounts are 30 days overdue may be subject to removal until the account is brought current, including all late fees.
- There are no refunds or allowances for absences.
- Please see the Financial Policy on the registration paperwork for more detailed information.